Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hello everyone.

Went to town with Cassandra and Agnes yesterday.
Really enjoy myself, and I will miss them for sure.
was shopping in Paragon. Finally got the bag I wanted from Gucci.
We are like 3 idiot, keep on laughing and laughing in Paragon, and everyone is looking at us.

Oh and we played a prank on the Armani Exchange Staff.
haha shall not elaborate here, but all I can say is Armani Exchange doesn't have good service.

We also went down to fareast, Agnes and cassandra wants to buy make up and stuff for Prom night.
I miss my Secondary school friends.
We spend 4years of our life together almost everyday.
Good and bad memories.

those notorious days in schools.
those fun time with classmate, all became part of my memory.
Meet up with these 2 crazy girls really bring back lots of memories.

Hopefully, We will meet up again.

No comments: